September 25, 2020
Today I am just going to do a WHAT'S ON MY MIND blog. As you all know we are in a pandemic situation with Covid 19. This year has been the most trying year I have ever seen and at the age of 67 I thought I had seen some bad ones.
Not only has the virus upset out Nation but Satan seems to have imploded his hate upon us. (But only because God has let him. and the reason why is only known to him. I have my thoughts but they are just thoughts) I may have touched upon this in my last post I don't know cause I have not read it in a couple of months. and it has been a while since I have posted.
I could reiterate on what is going on in our Nation but that just seems moot to me as I am sure you all are just as aware of all that is happening in our Nation as I am.
It just worries me so much and I am so afraid that we are headed into a civil war. And top of all this it is election year and that seems to be turning into a dictatorship instead of a democracy Presidential ship. Am I a Republican or a Democrat? I AM AN AMERICAN FIRST AND FOREMOST. Am I a patriot? YOU BET I AM. I have family that has fought in World War II, Korea, Viet Nam and Iraq and they are part of the reason we have the freedom to protest and/or carry guns or to even own a gun. They are part of the reason we have the right of freedom to vote for a President be him/her Democrat or Republican or Independent.
I digress from what was really on my mind today. Why is it a political thing to wear a mask. Do we not care for our loved ones or our neighbor? Have we gotten to be such a selfish people that we care for no one else but ourselves? A mask is a small thing to do to protect your mom, dad, sister, brother, wife, husband, daughter, son, grandchildren, grandmother, grandfather etc etc etc. Why is that so hard to do. Why is it a political matter. I did not see this kind of behavior done when the law was put into affect to wear seat belts and helmets. Those are done for protection and that is what a mask is all about. PROTECTION. So why is that such a big deal. If we would all wear a mask and social distance we could get this Nation back in a state of where we could go back to work and to school. It only takes wearing a mask. What is the big deal. I would like to know. And I want the real reason and not the excuse that it is against my constitutional rights. Because my mom and my children have rights too. And that is to remain safe from you the non caring person who may be an infected carrier of the virus.
I don't know if anyone is actually reading my blog or not but because of my family and your family being in any type of war for this country they have given me the freedom of speech and press.
Thank you for your time
Hugs and God Bless
Judy/My Scrapbook Loft
Comments
Post a Comment