September 25, 2020 Today I am just going to do a WHAT'S ON MY MIND blog. As you all know we are in a pandemic situation with Covid 19. This year has been the most trying year I have ever seen and at the age of 67 I thought I had seen some bad ones. Not only has the virus upset out Nation but Satan seems to have imploded his hate upon us. (But only because God has let him. and the reason why is only known to him. I have my thoughts but they are just thoughts) I may have touched upon this in my last post I don't know cause I have not read it in a couple of months. and it has been a while since I have posted. I could reiterate on what is going on in our Nation but that just seems moot to me as I am sure you all are just as aware of all that is happening in our Nation as I am. It just worries me so much and I am so afraid that we are headed into a civil war. And top of all this it is election year and that seems to be turnin...
Popular posts from this blog
Today is December 16 2020 We have been in a Covid 19 Pandemic now for 10 months and what a 10 months it has been. There is not enough time to tell everything that has happened this year from the White House to the streets of our Nation. The chaos that has gone on on top of the pandemic has been more that some of us have been able to bear. Some have given up and left this world I pray God has mercy on their soul. Some of us has become recluse in our homes not only to avoid getting the virus but to stay out of the way of the angry people in this nation right now. Is this the end of time. Is this the time The Lord has been telling us about. I don't know but it sure seems like it is the end as we have known it. They say that things will go back to normal one day but will it. What is normal now. Is this a wake up call from the Lord or a warning?! Today I have been told that I had a great niece born yesterday and she weighs 14 ounces. This saddens me to no end. And be...
Comments
Post a Comment