Hello my name is Judy Barker. I have a You Tube channel and Insta Gram. the name on both accounts is My Scrapbook Loft.  I mainly make scrapbooks and boxes. But I do other crafting projects too. I do tutorials and or project shares. I join challenges and giveaways and collabs. I join in swaps. I either co host swap or do a one on one swap.  I am currently in a monthly swap that I am co hosting with a very dear friend.  Donnadreamsx3. She and I area taking turns each month hosting a swap. If you are interested please join me on you tube.  

I am new to blogging and I a sure it will take me some time to learn exactly what I am doing. 

I have told you what I do not let me tell you a little about myself.


I am a wife of 48+ years. I have 3 daughters, 6 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.
I live in Kentucky of the United States of America. I am very proud to be an American and I love my country. I am the oldest of 15 children and that is another day and another story.

I have been crafting for almost 17 years now and I have a passion for it. I live for it. 

This is my first entry into my blog and so now I think I will quit here for today. 

I hope you will visit me again.

Hugs to you from me and God Bless
Judy/My Scrapbook Loft

Comments

Popular posts from this blog